Saturday 14 January 2012

No No Zero taking a break


No No Zero is taking an indefinite break as of January 2012 because I simply can't live up to the commitments of being in a band right now, and I don't want to do a half-assed job of it or keep canceling practices on everybody else in the band.

There are no hard feelings between anyone involved, and I want to emphasize that this decision in no way reflects how I feel about the band or its membership; I love doing No No Zero, and I'm very happy working with Zak, Chris, and Jordan.

Hopefully I'll have news about our excellent new record "Inner Scum" very soon (we're currently trying to find an affordable place to master it). And hopefully my health will improve sooner rather than later and I can get back to doing some deliciously noisy nasty numbers.

- Pius

No comments: